Filter by Category
Insights with Real-Time Blood Sugar Monitoring
in Heart Disease
87738 - Insights with Real-Time Blood Sugar Monitoring
with South Asian Heart Center Staff
Ever wonder about the impact of your lifestyle on your blood sugar levels?
What happens to your blood sugar when you eat? Or exercise? Or are stressed?
Would you like to uncover your hidden glucose patterns and get a complete picture of where your glucose has been and where it’s going?
Now you can! With the advent of continuous glucose monitoring, you are able to correlate your lifestyle habits with the efficiency of blood sugar regulation in your body in real-time.
Join this two week program to observe your blood sugar levels on a continuous basis. You may even get to experiment and understand how tweaking your lifestyle may affect these levels.
You are eligible to register if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a first time CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitor) user
- You are not currently diagnosed with Type-1 diabetes
- You are not currently pregnant
- You have no prior history of hypoglycemia
- You have a healthcare provider who will prescribe a Freestyle Libre 3 device for you
Please register ONLY if you meet ALL of the eligibility requirements.