Filter by Category
STOP-D™: Stop Diabetes Before It Starts
in Heart Disease
87738 - STOP-D™: Stop Diabetes Before it Starts
with Erika Deshmukh MS, RDN, CDCES, dipACLM, MB-EAT
STOP-D is an engaging yearlong, CDC Full-Plus Recognized National Diabetes Prevention Program, aimed at losing body weight in a sustainable way to lower blood sugars and prevent and/or better manage diabetes. This high-touch, comprehensive and structured program, includes interactive zoom classes, your own personalized lifestyle coach, meetings with a registered dietitian, group support, and much more!
Classes are Led by Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator Erika Deshmukh MS, RDN, CDCES, dipACLM, MB-EAT. Erika has more than a decade of extensive experience leading DPP sessions with a passion for lifestyle change, mindful eating, and healthy hearts.
- Comprehensive clinical and lifestyle risk assessment
- Detailed recommendations based on your profile
- 22+ interactive zoom sessions covering the National Diabetes Prevention Program curriculum
- 4+ evidence-based workshops on Lifestyle MEDS (Meditation,Exercise,DietandSleep)
- 14-16+ personal coaching sessions
- Group/social support and weekly motivations
**Payment does not include comprehensive laboratory tests fee of $100