Free Event - Stroke Education in the Park
with Christine Kilkenny
Please join us for a healthy, fun-filled day in the park with:
- Healthy talks from our stroke physicians and team members every hour:
- 11 am: Lifestyle Modifications to Reduce Stroke Risk by Paulomi Bhalla, MD
- 12 pm: Addressing Rehab Neuro and Muscular Issues by Meagan Littlepage, MD, and a special message from stroke survivor, Josh Sickel, MD
- 1 pm: Foods to Help Lower Your Blood Pressure by Jodi Bjurman, RD CDE
- Free blood pressure screening
- Health Fair with stroke education partners and community health programs
- Wellness activities including: arts and crafts, wellness walk, stretching, and balance/ strengthening exercises
Heart healthy lunch will be available.
The event is free and open to all. Registration preferred.
For questions or more information, please contact Christine Kilkenny at Christine_Kilkenny@elcaminohealth.org or 650-962-5850.
Session 1: Jun 9th, 2023
from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Only 5 days left to register!
Cuesta Park, Group BBQ Area
615 Cuesta Drive
Mountain View, CA 94040 Get directions